Monday, September 6, 2010

35th day






Saturday the day of the Wonder Festival. I went over to the wonder festival at like 1:00 and wandered around until I found a boy from my class, Victor, and hung out with him all day because he likes to speak English. So they had some cool bands, one of the first bands had one of the boys from my class in it, and I really liked one called Turbo Weekend. There was lots of food that I spent my money on and there were a lot of drunk people, one of witch came up and hugged me during one of the songs... That was awkward. And I met another exchange student there and we hung out for a bit. So it was pretty fun but I don't think it was worth the 80$ I paid for it, maybe if all my friends from Colorado were there and I wasn't the only sober person there. I spent like almost all of this months allowance. Oh well It was a cool experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment