Tuesday, September 21, 2010

52nd day

Monday, at school this week we are having a festivle thingy of some kind... I haven't got any satisfactory explanations yet, but basically what we are doing is choosing out of several subjects like dancing, music, poetry, chemistry. And then we will study that in more depth with another group of students that have chosen the same subject. That part of it hasn't officially started yet though, right now we are being shown all of the different subjects in the morning ( I don't know why because they already made us choose what we want to study). Today we were shown the Chemistry part of it, it was pretty cool mostly he just blew a lot of things up, it was entertaining especially sense I can't understand it when people talk. After school I did my seminary and then checked my Email to find that I had an appiontment with John in 5 minutes. Haha, that was interesting. So I grabbed my cell phone left a note for my host parents and waited for John to come pick me up. Luckly my host mom arrived just as we were leaving so John was able to talk to her I felt bad leaving nothing but a note. So then I went to Johns and we set up an appointment with the music school and tomorrow I am going to go and talk to them about getting a French Horn and maybe doing some after school activity's. And that's what the appiontment was about, calling the music school, so I wonder...1. why did I have to be there? 2.why did it have to start at 3:00 if he wasn't going to take me to the Rotary dinner til 6:00? 3. Does it usually take 3 hours to phone the music school and set up an appointment? Because it took us about 2o minutes and then we were done. With 2 and 40 minutes to spare. I'm figuring that John and his wife are lonely old people. The rotary dinner was good, I actually liked the food this time, and we had ice cream for desert! I love Danish ice cream! I wish there were some way I could send you guys some but I don't think there is a way to transport ice cream over seas.

1 comment:

  1. See if you can find a recipe for Danish Ice Cream and we can make it. :)

    ReplyDelete