Saturday, September 18, 2010

49th day

Friday. It was an eventful day. I almost forgot, I got interviewed today ( I did forget in the morning and wore totally ugly clothes), some students from the media class interviewed me as one of there projects. It must be like the 4th time I've been on video sense I got here, you wouldn't believe how often I see camera men going around here! Back home you would see something like that about 2 or 3 times a year, here I see it about 2 or 3 times a WEEK! I guess when you live in a small country there isn't much news. After lunch the Danish equivalent of Prime Minister came to the school and gave a talk and answered questions! I thought it was really cool but everyone else wasn't very impressed, they need to take a government class. ;) And that night there was a stoplight party at the school. It's a cool idea you where green if you're not in a relationship and red if you are ( I don't know what yellow is). So I got invited to a party before the party, and that was fun we ate food played cards and sang along with MTV. The actual party was not as fun. We had to wait outside in the rain and wind for and HOUR in a huge line before they let us in ( I think my cold is coming back now), and the DJs were just terrible they just played all the songs together at the same time, it sounded really bad, and of course everyone was drunk and drunk people are REALLY annoying, they run into you and step on your toes. I don't want to go to anymore party's.

No comments:

Post a Comment