Saturday, September 25, 2010

54th day

Wednesday. Today was a long day at school -_- I hate long days, the short days are awesome we get out at 1:45, long days not so much we don't get out until 3:45. Still I guess it's better than when I got home at 4:00 everyday because of math :(. This morning for culture week we had a professional opera director talk to us. Apparently he is the youngest guy to ever become an opera director, which is believable, he was really young I would say only his mid 20s and he has already retired from his opera work and wants to do something else now. So he showed us parts of the opera Don Juan, and I was like isn't that the opera from Phantom of the Opera? But it was modern day so I don't know... So since I didn't have anything going after school on this day I took that US Gov test I've been meaning to take. I only missed 2! :D So with seminary and US Gov I keep pretty busy, but I just found out that I don't even need to be done with my US Gov class till June, so I guess I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment