Saturday, September 25, 2010

56th day

Friday. Last day of culture week. We sang in the morning, and then thankfully we didn't have to sing again until we preformed. So after an early lunch we got to listen to more famous Danish bands, I have heard like 8 famous Danish bands already, they sure get around. These guys were really good though, they had alot of different kinds of music, they had a violinist, more of a techno type song, a crazy gypsyish girl (she was actually really cool, she was totally into her music), and then I guy who I'm guessing is like the Danish version of Frank Sinatra, he was also really good, everyone was really excited about him. Then we did our own presentations witch were all pretty cool except the film ones, they were just weird! No wonder Danish movies are so bad, they are taught wrong in school. I mean they looked professional but... They should just do cool ones like you guys do at the beginning of the school year in brush (someone needs to send me a link to find that). Then on my way home I was naughty and wasted my money on ice cream. And that night we watched Denmark's got Talent! It was in the finale so we got to see the best of the best and crazy people :D I am dissapionted though, none of the music acts made it :( I am realizing that America is actually a really musical country, I mean we have bands and choirs in school and music acts almost always win Americas got Talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment