Wednesday, October 20, 2010

77th day

FRIDAY
Today was a long day. I went to my first 2 classes and then I got some food at the bakery and then went home and packed. Then we got on the ferry on our way to Sweden!
Once we reached Sweden we went to the largest IKEA in Sweden, and sense IKEA is a Swedish store I'm guessing that it is the largest IKEA in the world, but I don't know. It was big. We didn't actually go into the store while we were there, we just went in the entrance and looked at all the stuff they had in there. We also got food from the little IKEA food place, and let me say this, while IKEA makes excellent cheep furniture, it has a lot to learn about making good tasting cheep food.
Then we went and picked Jeppe up. Then all that remained was to make the long trip to my host family's house in Sweden.
The house is in the southernmost wilderness of Sweden. It is right on the edge of the national park, in the park. It is a really old house because you can't make new houses in the park. So it is an old house that they have fixed up.
We didn't get there till late though so I will post all the pictures of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment