Monday, October 11, 2010

72nd day

Sunday. Today was also a nice day. I got up and went to church, we have some missionary's now! The newer one is from Mississippi and has only been here about 2 months, just like me! They also sang a hymn in Danish at the meeting, they are both really good singers, I thought it was great. I think they will make good missionary's. And then that night I went over to my 2nd host family's house for dinner! I finally got to meet the son, Emil, he is the same age as Cameron and acts just like him to, haha. We had potato soup for dinner and then Marzipan chocolate chip ice cream for dessert, I don't know what Marzipan is, but it tasted good. The family also has a Great Dane puppy, she is really cute, and clumsy. There grandmother was also there she is really nice and grandmotherly. The family is really nice and has a good sense of humour and I think I will have a great time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment