Wednesday, October 6, 2010

66th day

Monday. It was a normal day back at school. I was going to go to the library, but like always, it was really windy, and I decided I didn't want to go on that day. So I went home. Later that night John came over gave me my allowance (turns out when a trip to Copenhagen is not Rotary related I have to pay for the trip myself, and that took out about half of my allowance :C) and talked about up coming Rotary trips. We have one on the last weekend of October, Halloween, and I think we will have a Halloween party and dress up, even though John doesn't even know Halloween is in October and thinks it's just another meeting, all the other exchange students at the party last weekend said they were dressing up. And then we are going to have a big Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving and apparently we have to put on a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment