Monday, October 11, 2010

71st day




















Saturday! It was a wonderful day. I got up early because my stupid alarm went off, why does it go off on the weekends when I don't want it to, and not on weekdays when I need to get to school? But it wasn't that early, and like they say "early to bed, early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy, and wise" I hope I get that wealth and wisdom soon ;) After breakfast we went over to the summer house to paint it, because it needed a new coat of paint, but the house was still wet with due when we got there. So I went on a walk around the forest that the summer house is in, and it is fall and all the leaves are changing colour and I found this beautiful lake, and I must have taken like a hundred pictures(and some of those pictures were hard to get let me tell you), I haven't loaded them on the computer yet, but I will later. Then I painted the fence, haha. It took forever because you have to paint all the sides. Then I left early because I had brought my bike and I wanted to take the bike path home, that was also beautiful, but I didn't take as many pictures because I was on my bike. So that was beautiful, and then later that night I had a headache, but I took some of the magic Danish headache medicine and it was gone in an hour :), I need to bring some of that home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment