Monday, October 4, 2010

64th day

Saturday. aug, what a day, I don't want to write all this. So it started off boring, Claude wasn't getting back to me so I figured something had come up and we weren't having a sleepover, and then at like 2:00 she calls me and we are still on. So then the soonest ferry I could get was the 5:00 one and I wouldn't get there until 8:00, but it turns out that it was actually a party for lots of exchange students at another girls house that started at 6:00. So I got on the ferry by myself for the fist time. And messed up, but I got on the ferry without tooo many problems. And then I was hungry so I spent the last of my money on dinner, danger, always have money when you are alone. Then I got on the bus, and while on the bus Claude called me to inform me, that for some reason, she wouldn't be able to pick me up at the station and I would need to buy a ticket and board the right train to where she could meet me, by myself. Thankfully there was an oldie (exchange student that has already been in the country for some time) from Australia that was at the party and was able to walk me through the whole thing. But I did not have the money to buy a ticket, so I went to talk to the help lady and she just stared at me, and I was freaking out so I started crying, and then this really nice young couple gave me the money I needed, it was only about 4$. So then I got on the train and went to the station where they were supposed to meet me, except they got lost... so then I just hung out in the bright and warm store, it was a cold and dark night, until they could find the station. So then we (Claude from Florida, Emily from Canada, and me from Colorado) got on the bus to where the house where the party was, and promptly got lost, again. Luckily for us Emily knows her buss system and we were able to, finally, make it to the party. The party was really fun, we watched some movies, including Mulan, how cool is that? And, we played truth or dare I haven't played that forever! It was all girls hanging out eating junk food and being girly, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment