Tuesday, October 26, 2010

84th day

Friday!
I made dinner today, with Emil's help of course, but I did lots of other stuff to! Today we picked apples! It was cold but it was also really fun, me and Emil had an apple throwing contest, needless to say, he won... by a lot. And I said that we should have apple pie so we agreed that Emil and I would make dinner and Mette would make dessert. However as some of you might have noticed I forgot the recipe and had to make the sesame seed chicken all from memory! I looked on the internet but all the recipes were different :( BUT it didn't turn out half bad. In fact the only thing that really annoyed me was Emil cut the chicken into really small pieces and it took forever to fry. So we had an awesome dinner and dessert. It was a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment