Tuesday, October 12, 2010

73rd day

Monday. Today my last class got cancelled, and I was able to go home early! So I went home for lunch and worked on some of my online classes. Then I had French horn lessons. It was confusing, we only have 20mins to work so he went through everything very fast. So finally, by the end of the lesson, I was able to convince him something was wrong with my horn and he said... I'm not quite sure what he said, I didn't understand any of it. So he said that the fingerings would be different, and somehow, through some music and mathematical formula that I didn't know existed, he was able to give me the correct fingerings for the first 6 notes and then told me I would have to figure out the rest for homework, and then left because the lesson was over. I have no idea how to figure out what fingerings I should use! And I have band tomorrow and I am going to have to figure out some way to not sound like a complete idiot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment