Monday, October 4, 2010

65th day

Sunday. Also a long day. We got up at like 9 :00 and made chocolate chip pancakes and we had hot chocolate with marshmallows in it :D It was really good. And then we went out and jumped on her trampoline for like forever. Then everyone went home. I went to Claude's house and we had luch and made a dinner for me to eat on the ferry. Then we went on a walk around her town and she showed me her beach and a real, not ruined, castle that is in her town. It is now used for an office building. Unfortunately my camera was being stupid again and wouldn't let me take any pictures. So it was really windy so I showed Claude the great Wyoming pass time of flipping up your coat to catch the wind, it was fun and then we bought some junk food for me to eat on the way back home. So then we were getting ready to go to the train that would arrive in 15 minutes and Claude checked her phone and it was now 5 minutes... We missed the train. So then we had to have her host dad give us a ride. So I made it to the buss to Sweden just in time and then sat waiting on a moving something for the next 3 hours. Then I got home at 8:00 had a second dinner and went to bed it was a very tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment