Sunday, October 10, 2010

69th day

Thursday. Today I had 4 classes, which means I didn't get out until 3:45. And my last class was PE... Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. Everyone was really worried about this big endurance test we were having, but it wasn't bad at all. All we had to do was run back and forth across the gym and hit the wall before a beep went of, and once we hit the wall late, we stopped, easy. It was wayyy easier than the mile, and when we were done with the endurance test, we could do whatever we wanted. I went out with some of the girls and played basketball, and compared to Danish girls that only play sokker, I wasn't horrible. I wasn't good, but I wasn't horrible. And since I forgot to bring shoes, I was playing basketball outside, in shorts and a T-shirt, with bare feet, when it was only like 50 degrees outside, I'm getting used to the cold Denmark weather ;). And then I had Danish lessons. It was fun, we played this dice game, and there is like this running gag that whenever we play that game, the older brother, Nicoli always try's really hard and, well, fails, and the boy from Hong Cong always does really well, and that's exactly what happened, it was really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment