Monday, November 8, 2010

100th day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Sunday
I went to church today! :D It was stake conference but I forgot so I showed up an hour early. Lucky for me the missionary's were there. So I just hung out and talked to the missionary's for an hour. Then we watched the conference online and the missionary from Denmark was kind enough to translate for me. It is the first church thing I have been able to understand since I got here, and it had some really nice talks. So it was a really nice Sunday and the missionary's said they were planing on doing a music related Christmas program, yeah! I also got some pictures of our beautiful church grounds that I will upload later.

Its my 100th day! I should have done something but I didn't. I'm already what? 1/3rd of the way there? Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment