Monday, November 8, 2010

99th day











Saturday
Lets see. I worked on my US Gov class. Then I went to the library I got a Manga in Danish that is about the Brothers Grimm stories. I have already finished Little Red Riding Hood, and Rapunzel, so I think it is going well, and it helps with my Danish. And I had a late book D: It cost me 50 stinking kroner! Thats 10$!!!!! Arg! So I need to be extra careful about getting books back on time. Then I took some pictures and went for a walk through the woods and down to the beach. It sure is getting cold. That's pretty much all I did, what a boring Saturday. I hope this weekend is better.

As for the pictures, some of them are of the church I go by to get to the library, and one is of this random guys face on a random guys house, someday I will find the story behind that. And the rest are either of the beach or the Museum yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment