Friday, November 12, 2010

104th day

Thursday
The great oilsim challenge! Took a really long time. But my team ended up in like 4th or something! And it was no help from me, except reminding them to cheek the surveys before buying the land. I had a really great team though. And I brought Jelly Bellys and made the amazing discovery that they don't have cinnamon here, I mean they have it, but not like our red hot stuff. So I have found something that I can eat that they can't, Mwahaha! It's different from root-beer which they think is gross, this is a challenge! You guys should send me some of those red cinnamon things >:) So I didn't have any Danish today either, so I went Christmas shopping to pass the time. While I was out I got some ice cream, It was dark by 4:00 so the girl working there said I was the first one she had sold any ice cream to that day. Coincidentally, I knew the girl working there, because she was one of the ones that had interviewed me waaaay at the beginning of the year. So I talked to her while I was eating my ice cream, because I did not want to go outside to eat the ice cream. It was nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment