Wednesday, November 3, 2010

94th day

Monday
Since nothing of interest happened at all today (Seriously I went to school and then had French horn practice, thats it), I would like to take this space to talk about my Blog. I cheeked my stats for the first time today, and let me tell you, it really surprised me. I've never really thought about anyone reading my blog except for my family and a few Rotary people, but when I checked my stats I saw that I have well over a thousand page views. Wow, I mean I had no idea so many people saw this, I'm even beginning to regret all those careless grammar mistakes. But that isn't the most surprising part, the people looking at my blog are from all over the world. And there are a lot of them. I mean, I have 724 page views from the US, 291 from Denmark, 83 from the UK, 26 from Canada, 22 from Japan! 18 from the Netherlands, 16 from Bulgaria, 12 from South Africa? and thats not all. (Thank you blogger, by the way, for having such excellent info, I mean I even know what browser people use when they look at my blog)

So I guess I just want to say to all the people reading this, I don't know how you found this in Bulgaria or wherever else you are, but thanks for stopping by, and please excuse my spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment