Wednesday, November 3, 2010

91st day



Friday
Twas an awesome day. I got up and went to my first 2 classes, then I came home for lunch and got on the ferry. On the ferry I met up with Katie and we road over together on the ferry and on the bus. It was fun getting to spend so much time with her. Then we got some McDonnalds at the train station because they weren't feeding us dinner at the thing tonight. And when we went down to catch the train, low and behold, there was Claude! Claude had missed her train so she got to come over with us. We were the last ones their because we came from so far away, and in the end there were like 5 late exchange students in the train station and we had no idea where we were going. So then we discussed what we should do for like 5 minutes, a nice Danish man tried to help us, and we all called our councelers, it was a slightly big fuss. In the end we just took a bus that showed up and got off at the first place that looked like a school, surprisingly we were right. So then we all got T shirts, except me because there were none left by the time I got there, which is a pity because I am one of the few that would actually wear mine. Then it turns out they had pizza after-all and we ate, and then we all went and chose rooms. There were 6 classrooms and all 200 of us just kinda choose a classroom or a hallway and set up our sleeping bags. I got a room that actually wasn't that crowded, there were only like 12 of us. But we were all awesome people, and from all over the world, Neha, a girl from India who stayed in our room, and a very good friend of mine, wrote all our names in Arabic (at least I think it's Arabic). And that night the South Americans, of course, took over the speakers and we all had an awesome dance party. I left kinda early to hang out in our room, one of the quieter rooms, and watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief with some of the guys. It was one of the worst movies I have ever seen, the acting was horrible. And then I tried (and failed) to get some sleep over all the noise.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about Percy Jackson. We watched the movie on Netflix last weekend. Horrible!

    ReplyDelete