Wednesday, November 3, 2010

95th day

Tuesday
Lets see. I went to school, oh boy. Then I had Danish lessons! It was kinda sad because it was only me, Katie, Jimmy, Emma, and Denice today, but we had fun anyways. We played Bingo, Danish Bingo makes no sense, I think I already blogged about that though (If I haven't tell me and I'll fill you in) and I am terrible with Danish numbers. Like 60 is tres, like the Spanish word for 3, it totally messes me up; and the word for 50 is halvtres, which sounds like half 3, but it's not, so confusing. But it was fun anyways. And then I had band, we played with the whole orchestra the whole time, it was fun. And during the break I hung out with the young people instead of the old people, I didn't talk to anyone but they got snacks. So since I am squarely in the middle of the 2 age groups, I could hang out with whoever I want; The old people that I can talk to, or the young people that get food. It's a hard choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment