Friday, November 12, 2010

102nd day


Tuesday
Am I doing the numbers right? 101th? 102nd? should I have said 101st? I don't know, it is confusing. Anyway I didn't have Danish today but I forgot so I went anyways and then came back home. Then since I was home alone that day and we had leftover chicken, I made shredded chicken and had a taco salad! Woho, Mexican food! Like the 2nd time I've had it my whole time being here. I miss Mexican food. So it didn't actually turn out that bad, I took a picture! Then I had orchestra but I had to get there buy myself. It is to far to walk so I decided to take the bus. So I sat and waited in the dark for the bus for half and hour and was about to give up and go back home when it showed up. So I was late but whatever, I played pretty well today. And we had hot chocolate! It was so good, we had whipped cream in it. Usually I prefer the more sugary American whipped cream, but in the hot chocolate, I think the more natural, if less sweet, whipped cream was much better. So an eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment