Friday, November 12, 2010

103rd day

Wednesday
Today we started Oilsim. What is Oilsim you ask? Oilsim, is a program where you simulate the whole oil business. You survey the land and find the best place for drilling oil. (I think you could make some real money doing all the Geography stuff we had to do Chelsea) Then you have to bid against other teams for property so that you can drill the oil. Then you need to invest in other teams and vice versa in case you can't find any oil. Then you buy oil drilling material and then you drill and hope you find some. Classes from all over Denmark were participating (oddly enough the sim is an English program) and the teams were an average of 4 people. My class was doing it, I'm not really sure why. But it was fun, I was on a team with Alexander,Alexandra, and Andreas, we did pretty well. But today was just a test run the real thing will be tomorrow. So I didn't have any Choir today either, all my activity's are getting canceled, what am I gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment