Wednesday, November 24, 2010

112th day

Friday
I've been loath to update this because it's going to take forever. So today was the day of a big party at the school. I had a before party that I got invited to, but I went to the wrong classmates house. Luckily she was very nice about it, she called the place where I was supposed to be going and arranged a ride for me. So then I got to the before party, and we biked to the party party. The party had a 'dress up as a celebrity them' it was fun. I saw cat women, cavemen, gangsters, and even Dragon Ball Z. So I mostly danced, the DJ was alot better this time. Then at like 12:00m I went out to a grill with some very drunk girls from my class. LOL, it was very humorous, I will spare my classmates humiliation though and just say that the night involved very drunk girls in high heals and cat ears, and a can of spray on deoderent. Then I biked home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment