Wednesday, November 17, 2010

109th day

Tuesday
Today there was a math competition at school, everyone had to do it. It was in the form of a written test that you could take like a test, the ones with the highest score got to go onto the national level. They were kind enough to get me an English translation, oh goody. It was super hard, all trick questions and logic, and hard math formula problems, without a calculator. The worst part is that I felt like I had known how to do most of the problems, but had forgotten. I feel like my brain is so out of shape here. But anyways because of the math test thing we got out of school early. So I went Christmas shopping with Mathias, another boy in my class who was also going to do some Christmas shopping. It was nice and I was able to get most of the things on my list. Then later that day I had Danish class! It was nice to be back after a week of no Danish class. And then right after I got back from Danish class it was time for orchestra. We got a new song that has high notes today. It was nice to challenge myself and get back to the high notes. All the music they give me is so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment