Wednesday, November 24, 2010

115th day

Monday
Today I had 2 classes in the morning and then a break before having a music rehearsal for a concert that the school is having on Friday. So in between my classes and music rehearsal I hung out with some kids from my class. We went to the store and I bought some Marzipan! I'm so excited! I love Marzipan, I need to find some good recipes. Then we went back to the school and ate while we worked on a project we are doing in music class. After we had the music rehearsal I had time to go home for a few hours before going to French horn practice and then after that, the soul singers had a performance. It was really fun, alot of different kind of music was preformed, we had everything from classical violin to kilt wearing electric guitar players, and I had a solo. I didn't get a recording but I know other people were recording and I'm going to see if I can find one of those. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment