Thursday, August 12, 2010

10th day

This was my first day at school! I got up and had plenty of time to get ready, school doesn't start until 9:00! And Jeppe biked with me to school so I wouldn't get lost. Then their was a big assembly and I sat next to Katy the other exchange student, and we sang a song in English it was great! (They do a lot of singing here). Then we had class everyone is in a class (I'm in climate) and that class stays together all day! So we didn't even have to move all day except for lunch but a lot of people ate in the classroom anyway. They don't serve free lunch at the schools here, which I didn't know so I had no lunch but school only went to 2:00 anyway, and I had bread and nutella when I got home. :) I sat next to a guy named Mathias but they pronounce it Mat-ti-us which isn't nearly as cool as Ma-thi-us. Most of the teaches seemed nice even though I couldn't understand what any of them were saying. But the English teacher I liked him :). They have a block schedule here so I only met 3 of my teachers but I will meet some more tomorrow. I got home without getting lost surprisingly. And then later one of Jeppes friends came over she was really cool so we had popcorn, yeah popcorn! and chips, which I thought tasted better than American chips, and Sprite in a bottle! I have the bottle cap in my room right now. And we watched Toy Story 3 in English! It was great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment