Monday, August 30, 2010

22nd day




first day of Intro camp! We got up and went to the train station where we had breakfast and then all the other exchange students started showing up, then we went to the train I sat next to a girl from Florida named Claud and a girl from Japan called Wendy. As we went we kept on picking up more and more exchange students soon the train was full of them. There was a whole compartment full of south Americans that was a party, they all had musical instruments and were singing. There was much pin trading and a girl named Neha from India came and sat next to us. Then we got on a bus to the school where we would be staying I sat next to Claud and there was a girl from Texas sitting behind us. When we got to the school we got our rooms. I was in one of the bigger rooms at the end with a small TV and 3 channels in it not that I watched any. My roommate was a nice girl from Canada. Then we had dinner and dessert witch was icecream with fruit on it yum! Then we were split into our classes I got a class with a really cool girl. And then we just hung out and went to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment