Monday, August 30, 2010

21st day









This day I began the long and not so perilous journey to intro camp. I got up and got on the ferry by myself for the first time, it wouldn't have been so bad except I had never used the person without a vehicle entrance before, it was confusing. Then I tried to find Katy on the ferry but I couldn't so I just bought some candy and sat in the middle hoping she would walk by. At the end of the ride we meet and and made our way to the hotel where we would be spending the night. After the long buss ride of course. Then we got lunch at a place that had deep pan pizza. Then we still had all day to burn so we walked downtown, right into a gay pride festival. It was interesting. Then we went to a Wriplys Believe it or Not/Hans Christian Anderson museum. I took a lot of pictures of all the cool stuff. Then we went and saw a movie called Letters from Juliet, and then we had dinner at McDonald's it was great! Then we went back to the hotel and hung out until bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment