Monday, August 30, 2010

25th day






Wednesday. Today we went to a town called Aros after Danish lessons and lunch. We were going to tour an old church but it was closed because they were tuning the organ. It turns out that was a good thing because we hardly had any time at all, or that's how it seemed. I went around with Claude and it was fun because when I said "ummm, there's a bakery do you want to go in?" she said "of course!" So we got pastry's at the bakery, I got some kind of jacket thingy at a shop and then we got ice-cream! I LOVE Danish ice-cream! And then all to soon it was time to go. We went to a lake and had muffins and coffie (I had water, yum) I swear these people are trying to fatten us up. Then we had dinner, and after that we had surprise entertainment! The surprise entertainment started out with them taking us to the gym and teaching us how to slap dance! I was pretty excited about that but I don't think anyone else was. Then they taught us some fun dances, and then they taught us how to be a good audience, and everyone was like "what is this?" and "this is lame I'm going to do my own thing!" and left. And well the egg was on their face because then the Striving Vines a Danish band that is on the radio came! It was so supper cool! They were really good and I'm going to try to get a CD to send home maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment