Tuesday, August 17, 2010

15th day

Sunday, Unfortunately I was unable to go to church and I have just found out that I have stuff on the next two Sundays to. So frustrating! We went to my family's summer house that then rent to tourists and worked on it. It is a really nice house, it has more and bigger bedrooms, a really nice bathroom and a sauna, and I was like why do you live in the small house when you could live in the big house, and then I realized that it was because the small house is a 3 minute walk from the beach. After that we went to an old smokery where they still smoke fish and bought some fish for dinner. Then I made some lemon squares mostly by feel because all there measuring instruments are of course in the metric system. They actualy turned out pretty good except for the brown sugar here is way stronger and the altitude is way lower, so all my measurements were good. :) Then I got a really bad headache, surprisingly my first sense I got here, and lay in my bed untill dinner. I had some kind of medicine before dinner and we had the smoked fish unfortunately my headache was so bad that I didn't really enjoy the fish or eat most of it. After dinner I lay down and after like an hour my headache went away! They must have good headache medicine in Denmark, so then I was able to have some of the lemon squares I had made. Unfortunately that made it look like I had faked sick so I wouldn't have to eat the fish and then miraculously got better in time for my desert... Oh well. And then me and Jeppe had been talking about Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and he found this thing online and now I have Legend of Zelda on my laptop! Woho!

No comments:

Post a Comment