Tuesday, August 31, 2010

27th day








Friday! Shopping day! Today we went to Arhus and visited the famous art museum there. It was awesome! We got to see their main exhibit "I love you" That was interesting and then me and Claude went around for about 3 hours looking at the rest of the museum. The bottom floor was really cool it had exhibits having to do with the senses. It also included my favorite part of the museum a room that went through the day in 8 minutes it was really cool it had temperature and everything :). And there was an exhibit on every floor and there were like 8 floors so there were a lot of exhibits but my favorites were the one downstairs the one with Alice in wonderland themed pictures and the one with all the old art :) Then we had about 2 hours left for shopping I got a blue scarf Claude got a hat and we ran into some other exchange students and hung out with them for a bit. Then we went back had dinner and then there were several different activitys that we could do and I chose to do Croquet/golf (I can't remember it's Danish name) I was in the same group as Neha and we had a lot of fun and then she made me play volleyball with her and some other exchange students even though it was really cold. Then me and Claude watched Anime and went to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment