Monday, August 23, 2010

18th day

Wendsday, wow I am so behind sorry guys, you will understand why when I get around to posting the other days. But on this day, school and then I had my first rotary dinner, for some reason I feal like I have already written about this... But we had really salty soup that was gross, and then burnt meat and suspicious sausages, and bread of course and also potatoes. And then for desert we had cheese and crackers, for desert! Those crazy Danes :) Then I introduced myself and there was a lot of hand shaking, then a lady who came from Bornholm and was attending a fancy music collage in London told us about her violin training but it was all in Danish but she did direct me to a person who teaches classical music and might be able to get me a french horn. :) And then a lady gave a presentation on recycling and it might have been one of the most boring things in my life. And now its like 11:00 so I'm going to bed :)

As I'm looking over this again I realize that this wasn't the night I had the rotary dinner, that was like days before this and I am so lost and have absolutely no recollection of anything happening on Wednesday, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment