Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2nd Day

The second day was good. I slept in till 11:00 I was really tired. I had breakfast bread and cheese the bread was like as thick as my fist! And I hung out with Kirsa and her older brother. My host brother went on exchange to Kansas so he translates for me when everyone else starts talking Danish. We walked around town and they showed me all the houses that Sweeden had sent Bornholm when the old houses had been destroyed in a bombing, they are all the same. We also saw a bomb shelter, a hill with a cement tube sticking out. Then John picked me up and we went to get it so I could ride the ferry they scaned my finger so that I can put my finger on the scanner and then just get on the ferry! Its cool. Then I went to meet my second host family that I will be staying with after Christmas, they have a great old farm house. Then I came back and my host parents Kirsa and I went swimming in the ocean, the sand was white and it was verry pretty then we came back and had dinner. It was good we had boiled potatoes, sald, meat, and tortillas with some kind of jam or jelli from a fruit that I had never heard of with spices on it, it was verry good. Then I did some stuff on the computer and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment