Thursday, August 12, 2010

11th day

The second day of school. I had math, Danish, physics, and chemistry today, doesn't that sound fun? I have no idea why they thought I would do best in the science and math course, did I not say that I was bad at science and math? I guess they think I will do well in the math because I don't need to know Danish to do it. But on the bright side school is shorter here, they only have 4 classes a day with 15 minute breaks between the classes and I am taking them all at freshmen level so it should be pretty easy :). And everyone smokes here they can smoke at age 16 and from what I've heard the only anti smoking stuff to be found is the sign that says 'may cause health problems' that they have to have on the box, so all the stupid teenagers buy cigarettes and smoke during break time, you can't go outside without being enveloped in smoke yuck! But I found my way home where no one smokes yeah! And after that it was just another uneventful day. Except we did go swimming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment