Saturday, August 14, 2010

13th day

Aaaa, friday :). Not that school was hard or anything, It was innitiation day and sense I'm with the freshman class I got to get innitiated, again. It wasn't that bad actualy all we did was learn some folk dances, that was really cool, they even had a pionere style dance (but they were all doing it wrong), and then we cose ower favorite dance and we preformed it in front of the rest of the school along with the song we learned yesterday. So pretty much the whole day I danced and sang :). Then I came home, Jeppes grandfather and his neibors (I spelt that wrong didn't I?) came over and we had this really good desert thing, I think the people here in Denmark have the meaning of 'cake' wrong, several times they have said somthing like, "We'll have cake later" and I'm like "yhea! Cake!" then its not a cake, it's like pie or something, I think they think cake means 'large desert', but I'm getting way of subject. It was like a giant shugar cookie with whipcream and blue berrys on it, it was good. And then we had a barbeque, with steak and some bread thingys (no not the ones from Bone) but they were good. And then later that night we watched V for Vendeta, because its one of Jeppes favorite movies and he's like me "Have you ever seen (insert awesome movie of your choice here)?" "No? Then we must watch it!" (poduces movie magicaly out of thin air), so yhea we watched it and it was awesome and deffenitly very interesting. So I can tell already that I made manny spelling mistakes, probly alot in that last sentece to, Sorry :P

No comments:

Post a Comment