Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3rd day




This is my host brother, unfortunatly you can't This is my host sister Kirsa
really see him...






This is a picture I drew of some of the other exchange students being "AWESOME" by request, the girl in the middle is from Canada and her suit actualy looked just like that only the boots wern't as high :)



Not much happened. I slept in till 11:00 again, I guess I'm still not used to the time differance. Their was a really pretty sunset though. Then we watched a lame movie but it was in english and had Arnald Swarzinager in it so... Sience nothing happened today I will put the pictures in this blog :)
Next time I will add the pictures and then do the text. These are some of the exchange students that are going to denmark (and one to Germany) from the USA and Canada.
The one in the middle is a picture of the beach that is only about a minutes walk from where I am staying :D
So this is really confusing to look at but I am to lazy to spend hours trying to fix it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment