Tuesday, August 10, 2010

9th day






Wow I'm beginning to have a lot of days! Today was really fun. First Jeppe showed we how to get to the school on bike. The bike was to big for me and it was hard to get on and to stop so I almost ran into a bus. Then on our way back we discovered that some children had made a giant hop scotch outside on our street. This hop scotch is HUGE it is 300 scotches long! So Jeppe jumped the whole thing and then we played hopscotch (only till 10). It was awesome! One of the pictures is my host brother doing the pose he did in all his pictures while he was an exchange student in Kansas. All the yellow houses are the houses donated by Sweden when this area was bombed, and the green hill is actually a bomb shelter. After that I got ready for school because I had my first day of school the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment