Saturday, August 14, 2010

12th day

Ummm, Ok what day was this? Oh thats right 3rd day of school, thursday. Well I had music class and that was awesom the music teachers are really cool and were able to get everyone singing their hearts out by the end of the class, and instead of singing boring clasical music we sang pop! It was in Danish so I have no idea what we were saying but it was still cool. But for every awesome thing thier must be an unawesome thing, and that thing was gym class and sense I can't read Danish I didn't know that we were supposed to bring gym clothes so I got all hot and sweaty, but on the bright side gym is also way cooler here. So what did we do you ask? Did we do push ups or run the mile? Or maby play some sport that I am emberisingly bad at? No! We ran down to the beach and hung out! woho! And on my way home I was really tempted to buy some ice cream (There are alot of places to buy ice cream around here for the tourest) but I still can't say anything in Danish so I was afraid to go and buy ice cream. When I got home it was really hot so we decided to go to the beach. And this time we actualy stayed at the beach! We went swimming, and then drank sodas and ate cookies, and then the ferry went by so their were awesome waves we could play in! And then that night for dinner we had fried fish, kinda like a giant fish stick :) It was a good day even though I compleatly forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment